PARENT CONSENT - SENIOR AMBASSADOR PARTICIPATION
Your son or daughter has applied to be a Senior Ambassador for Saskia Marina Photography. We ask you to please read through the contract and fill it out to acknowledge your acceptance and receipt.
- Cancellation: If the client is late, it will be the discretion of the Photographer (Saskia Marina) to allow the representative to participate. If the client and the Senior Representative fail to appear for a complimentary session, there will be no session rescheduled.
- Client’s Usage: Client and Senior Representative may use the watermarked image(s) used online as a profile photo on Social Media. Removal of the watermark will result in legal action as stealing a copyrighted image. These watermark images will not include a print release.
- Contest Permission: The client grants permission for their child (under the age of 18) to enter Senior Representative Search for Saskia Marina Photography and understands the terms of the contest and responsibilities as a chosen senior representative. The client agrees to the images posted online. Their child has permission to act as a senior representative for Saskia Marina Photography if chosen.
- Copyright: The Photographer shall own the copyright of all images created and shall have the exclusive right to make reproductions (copyright act of 1776). The Photographer shall only make reproductions for the Client and Senior Representative. For the Photographer’s portfolio, samples, self-promotions, the entry in photographic contests or art exhibitions, editorial use, and for display within or outside of the Photographer’s studio.
- Expectations: As a representative of Saskia Marina Photography, your child is expected to treat this much like a part-time job. Includes, but is not limited to, the following: advertising on behalf of Saskia Marina Photography, using Saskia Marina Photography as the sole Photographer for senior portraits, consulting with Saskia Marina Photography on any appearance, portrait ideas, and a positive, clean outlook on life.
- Miscellany: This Agreement incorporates the entire understanding of all parties. Any modifications of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. Any waiver of a breach or default hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of a subsequent breach or default of either the same provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
- Payment: Client and Senior Representative is not obligated to purchase any products from their complimentary sessions. Three (3) custom hand-edited digitals from your session (including a print release form), $100 print credit towards any product offered at my studio. For each one of your referrals who hires Saskia Marina Photography you will receive a $25 print credit added onto your $100 print credit.
- Photographic Materials: All photographic materials, including but not limited to negatives, transparencies, proofs, and previews, shall be the exclusive property of the Photographer.
- Termination: Saskia Marina Photography reserves the right to terminate the ambassador at any given moment. It includes, but is not limited to, the following: representation of another photographer during their senior year of high school, inappropriate behavior with the Photographer in person or online, the participation in illegal activities such as underage drinking, and the possession of an illicit or controlled substance. Justification for termination is not required to be disclosed.
- Arbitration: All disputes arising under Agreement shall be submitted to binding arbitration before a judge in the Florida courts. The arbitration award may be entered for judgment in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding the preceding, either party may refuse to arbitrate when the dispute is for a sum less than $1000.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. The parties have read this Agreement. Agreeing to all the terms, and acknowledge receipt of a complete copy of the Agreement signed by both parties.